So, I figured I could share with you a part of my to-do list for the next week and a half or so of classes that remain for me here at Albright -- it's quite a load of work, if I do say so myself!
1. Finish math senior sem paper (bibliography, citations, proofread)
2. Special Ed. Tiered Lesson plan and visual for presentation
3. Special Ed. Paper on Observations
4. Secondary Methods II Assignments -- there are 2 of these... :(
5. Read another 200 pages of an educational book for American Ed. Systems
6. Write a paper on that 300 page education book ^^
7. Create presentation for Math Senior Seminar paper (see #1 for paper info)
I think I can add a #8 on there to get SLEEP! I've been all congested for the last few days and coughing like crazy, so I think my cold is being exacerbated by a profuse amount of stress! (Ohh yes, vocab words, guys!)
Anyway, as much as I think it's a lot to do, I know that it will all be worth it when it is completed. I am so looking forward to my student teaching next semester, and accomplishing all of these things are just part of getting to that point!
OHH, and make sure you keep a watch out for the score of the game on Saturday! I will not be making the trip to Ohio due to that list that looms above, but I will definitely be keeping track of the game! Good luck, Albright College Football! It's been a great season for them no matter what! :)
Until next time...